RTF Mini Rocket!
Next Availability : March 2015
If you ever dreamed of a tiny speedster sloper that would zoom past and carve gorgeous turns, The Wabbit is here to fulfill that dream. It was designed for speed and stability and can pester the larger so-called speed demons in reasonable lift. Get in with a few in a race circuit and the result is a sight to behold!
Fully aerobatic, it delivers fast maneuvers with ease and grace. Other gliders can lollygag all they want. The Wabbit is for cutting through traffic and holding the line.
This is the first RTF (Ready-To-Fly) glider from NCFM:
No building. No covering. No fitting electronics. Just plug in your receiver and fly.
Important safety note: You need to balance your Wabbit per the User Manual. Failure to do so will result in unpredictable and potentially dangerous flight performance.
•HXT900 servos (installed)
•200 mah Nimh 1/3AAA Battery Pack (installed)
•NCFM BlackJack charge switch (installed)
•Ready To Fly
•The perfect travel sloper
•Light air performance
•Effortless inverted flight
Wing Area: 158 Sq. In.
Average Flying Weight: 6 Ounces (with average sized micro receiver)
Transmitter: Elevon Mixing with End-Point Adjust and/or Dual Rates
Receiver: Most of the recent low profile end-plug types / 1/2″or thinner
• Fully built and covered model and a User Manual.
• A 4 channel computer R/C system with a micro receiver.
• This is a foamie glider built to the highest standards by people who know how to do this kind of stuff!
• This is NOT a molded glider…… you should expect a few wrinkles in the covering here and there.
• This glider is very durable but NOT indestructible……you should take good care of it.