An Extremely Versatile, 48″ Legend
Available August 1st!
The Moth is one of the most versatile 48″ EPP flying wings available. It can be bungee launched and specked in flatland thermals, slam a turn and fire out the other side in slope competition, or dropped into the backside for high speed dynamic soaring. Combine that with the “bounce-n-toss” durability of EPP foam, and The Moth has proven to be a serious racing contender, DS screamer, and an all around blast to fly!
• Excellent spiral stability
• Extremely fast and agile
• Fast and stable DS’er
• Great inverted flight
• Highly responsive
• Aerobatic in light lift
• Excellent thermal machine.
• “EPP durable”
Wing Area: 336 Sq.In.
Typical Unballasted Flying Weight: 15-17 Ounces
Transmitter & Flight Gear Recommendations:
Elevon Mixing with End-Point Adjust and/or Dual Rates
Receiver: Hitec Micro 555 or smaller
Servos: (2) HS-85MG or similar size
Battery: 2/3AA Flat Pack or similar/smaller physical size
• Carbon fiber wing spar system
• 1.9lb EPP fuselage with fiberglass longeron
• 1.9lb Precision-cut, “de-slagged” EPP foam wing
• Quality, consistent weight balsa elevon material
• Basswood drag spars
• Basswood drag spar joiner
• All control horns and linkages
• Comprehensive manual with detailed graphics