60″ Big Sky, Big Brother
Simply put, if you could only have one airplane, for nearly all conditions, the M60 is it!
• Incredible stability & energy retention
• Phenomenal speed range
• Beautiful turns… slammed or carved
• Effortless inverted flight
• Highly responsive
• Great light lift performance
• Will “speck out” in thermals
• Very durable
Wing Area: 489 Sq.In.
Typical Unballasted Flying Weight: 28 Ounces
Elevon Mixing with End-Point Adjust and/or Dual Rates
Receiver: Hitec Micro 555 / similar size.
Servos: (2) HS-85MG / similar size.
Battery: 600mAh / similar
• High-load carbon fiber wing spar system
• 1.9lb Precision-cut & sanded EPP foam wing
• 1.9lb EPP fuselage with fiberglass longeron
• Quality, consistent weight balsa elevon material
• Basswood drag spars
• Basswood drag spar joiner
• All control horns and linkages
• Comprehensive manual with detailed graphics